Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: New yast strings coming soon
Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Am Dienstag, 3. April 2012, 10:56:07 schrieb Karl Eichwalder:
business="CASA casa-ats heartbeat kernel-update-tool linux-user-mgmt \
registration s390 slepos-installation xpram"

I'll move this info to the 50-etc directory soon.
No pushing, just a friendly reminder :-)

Yeah, for yast, this info ended up here (because an etc directory does
not exist):

trunk/yast/50-tools/build.conf

I no longer merge them and ignore them while building the openSUSE
translation packages--but they are probably still confusing... I'm not
that what we should actually do with these files.

Do you want to move the translations itself too or just the .pot
files? Should we delete those files ourself or will you do it?

That's the question. ATM, I just do not merge them and do not package
them. Maybe, it is the best to move this stuff to a yast-sle (sle =
SUSE Linux Enterprise) directory?

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany