Re: [opensuse-translation] webyast-example-ui.pot
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 16:12:08 +0200
Am Sonntag, 8. April 2012, 13:53:04 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
No, I have "webyast-example-ui.es.po". You may have the pot file as a
template to create your language file on top, but there is a command that
generates a new empty .po file:
Interesting, you are right, some languages have a .po file, others don't have
this file at all (but the stats page pulls in the template from 00-pot).

I guess I'll just generate myself that file, it's just 5 short srings anyway,
but I still think that some script didn't work as expected.

Regards,
Michael