Re: [opensuse-translation] SLES translation
Efstathios Iosifidis <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

During review of the files of 12.1, I was translating also the SLES
SP1 files using the meld program.
Now that there's SLES SP2, I don't know where the files are so I'll
translate them the same way.
Can someone point me where those files are, please?

SLES 11 SP2 files are in branches/SLE11/, which is kind of a trunk for
the SLE 11 products. Sometime in the future, I'll move it to
branches/SLE11SP2/.

Because we do not have "official" Greek translations, it is ok to touch
those. Translators of other languages, please do not change
translations in branches/SLE* without talking about it first (the
"official" SLE translations are stored in an external translation memory
and it could happen that changes in our SVN will be overridden with
files from the external memory).

OTOH, it is perfectly ok and even highly encouraged to reuse the SLE
translations for openSUSE. And further, if you notice strange varriants
or other issues in the SLE translations, please report it. We'd like to
"align" SLE and openSUSE translations as much as possible!

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany