Re: [opensuse-translation] i18n.opensuse.org - Bug
2012/4/2 Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>:
If you go to i18n.opensuse.org you can see that if you click on a package
name (after you choose a language and a project) you will be redirected to
berlios SVN which is no more used.

You just have to replace:
https://svn.berlios.de/wsvn
By:
http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc
in the link.
Yes, I noticed that too and I'm aware of it. I was just in the middle
of refactoring and upgrading i18n.o.o stats generation script when the
yast merge got me distracted. New version will get correct URLs, but I
need to get through this enormous fuzzy counts in yast first.
Moreover, some features are now missing like the sort to get tables sorted by
name, most strings translated, etc. AFAIK, those features was present in
previous versions of i18n.opensuse.org. Could it be possible to have them
back?

Those table never were sortable (I'm 146% sure about it). I think you
mean so called toplists, which were sorted by translated strings count
(while stats tables were sorted alphabetically). Toplists have not
found its' way in the new design when Thomas updated i18n.o.o to use
Bento theme, but are still generated without any stylesheets (see,
e.g. http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/toplist.php )
Maybe they will return in the new version, too. I'm considering some
facelifting to the i18n.o.o design also.
Cheers,

Guillaume
--
Regards, Minton.