Re: [opensuse-translation] Possible typo in snapper.xx.po
Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Usually I report such typos via bugzilla, providing the whole item
(comments, source line, msgid) from the POT file and a proposal for the
fix, as Carlos said.

To avoid a request for y2logs, once I was told to add a line like:

"y2logs are not needed as the bug is already apparent in the cited
source code"

This sounds perfect to me :) Using bugzilla is always the best (if your
time permits). If you think trouble is to be expected, CC: me. If
nothing helps, either mail to the yast devel ML or to this translation
ML--I'm sure we can find a solution in the end.

Sometimes, weird things just happen. Simple misunderstandings,
vacation, wrong assignments, changing responsibilities, etc. ;)

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany