Re: [opensuse-translation] Translating a 6-page OBS article
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for help with translating an article about OBS, written by Helen
South. SUSE marketing really liked the article and they told me they can
help me get it in magazines in a large number of countries if we can get it
translated. The languages I will need are:
simple chinese
japanses
spanish
french
german
dutch

Below is a link to the document, mail it to me once you're done. If we get
this done during next week I can get this to the press agencies in time.

Thanks in advance!

/Jos

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29347181/OBS%20article.odt

Hi, does SuSE have magazine in Simplified Chinese?

I'm from China Mainland, and I never ever heard that before.