Re: [opensuse-translation] No new strings for oS 12.2?
Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

It's good there is someone still looking at the Roadmap =)

If someone could help with translation coordination, it would be great
;) Lately, we unfortunately once again had to change the SVN server
(now opensuse.org), thus some things must settle again...

I beleive there should be string updates at least in yast bootloader
module since grub2 is named to be integrated. I don't expect many new
strings elsewhere (cause main features are new GCC, ARM port and
plymouth - so, no new work for translators), but some fuzzy stuff
definitely should pop up here and there.

Some time ago, we did a partial yast proofreading for SLE 11 SP2, and I
guess we still can make use of some of these improvements for openSUSE
12.2. I just asked Lukas and Jiri to merge in what is possible and then
submit fresh yast pot files to the trunk of our SVN server.

In the afternoon, I'll approach the other developers to refresh the lcn
files.

Thus, stay tuned ;)

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany