Re: [opensuse-translation] No new strings for oS 12.2?
On 27/03/12 20:47, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2012-03-27 19:38, Andrea Turrini wrote:
Hi all,

in about 10 days the last round of translations should start (MS 3) but
at the moment there are essentially no new/fuzzy strings to translate.

Last round? I thought the translation round has not even started!

I just reported the description of MS3 in coolo's timeline [1]:
Milestone: Last round of software translation starts - "hard text freeze"

Then there are MS4 (Apr. 26): first localized build and Jun. 6:
translation finish

Best,
Andrea

[1] http://www.suse.de/~coolo/opensuse_12.2/