Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org
2011/11/29 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I totally agree with that. The fact Berlios is not getting shut down
right now proves nothing, anything can happen. It's like sitting on a
gun powder barrell. Moving to svn.opensuse.org makes a lot of sense to
me.

Yes, it mostly looks the same to me.

But Berlios offers some features that opensuse.org currently does not:

I don't want to monopolize this thread, but I was very busy when the
translation project first moved to berlios and I can't find the
relevant mails in the archive. Could someone remind us why did this
change happen in the first place? Was it because of these missing
features? If so, perhaps they were really important at the time.

Sorry for the many emails I've sent today, some of them quite offtopic.
Strainu