Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org
Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

2011/11/17 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
I proposed to our SVN experts to start the move on 2011-11-29.  This
means, Berlios will be switched to a read-only state and we will start
copying the files with all the history and revisions to opensuse.org.
This will probably take some days.

ATM, I do not know how we can preserve the accounts or the account
names.  Stay tuned...
Today is 2011-11-29, any status updates, please, Karl? =)

Yes, thanks for asking ;) I was about to post later the day--rather
late, I know.

The guys who wanted to help with the migration are only partially
available right now. And, maybe more interesting, Berlios seems to
recover: http://developer.berlios.de/forum/forum.php?forum_id=37533

I'd like to hear your comments.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany