Re: [opensuse-translation] Outdated software-opensuse-org pot file
Am 23.11.2011 08:34, schrieb Andrea Turrini:
Hi all,
I have noted that the software-opensuse-org pot file is outdated:

- it contains a link to
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=SDB:BitTorrent_and_openSUSE but
this page has been moved to http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:BitTorrent

It's not the pot that is outdated, the page really has that broken links :)

- the links in the Getting Help box are not available in the pot file
(only their descriptions) and they refer only to the English version
of a page, so it is not possible to change the links in order to use
corresponding translated pages (as happens for other links in the text
of the page).
That box is rather new, I'll add the strings.

Is it possible to update the pot file after fixing these things?

Greetings, Stephan