Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org
On 11/17/2011 03:12 PM, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Also, if we could have PKI authentication on the new host, that would
be great - the same Narro limitations :)

I'm not sure about it, but since svn.opensuse.org is maintained by
opensuse admin, it should be possible to add useful feature (no
promisses how when this could be done).

A feature I find useful in berliOS is the mail sent on commit. So it is enough to check mails in order to know when the local copy needs to be updated.

I hope this feature can be kept, perhaps without the output of svn diff in the body of the mail.

Best,
Andrea