Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org
  • From: "Herve DUPUIS" <herve.dupuis1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:42:16 +0100
stop writting to me please
I have nothing to do with you !!!
Thank you to stop !!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <diamond_gr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org

Στις 17/11/2011 02:04 μμ, ο/η Gabriel [SGT] έγραψε:
On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Andreas Jaeger<aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
All this are too technical for me so I have one question, will we
be able to continue work with Vertaal after the changes?
Also for me this is too technical. My questions are: with git can we
still checkout/commit/update only our specific language in order to
save time/space/bandwidth?
Actually no. Even with git sparse checkout, you still need to clone
the whole repository.

Git is great for devs, but for translators with no dev background, it
would be a bit difficult to understand.

Regarding Vertaal, it doesn't support git.

So if we move to svn.opensuse then Vertaal can be used like BerliOS, right?