Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.1 Release announcement needs translation
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:51:18 +0100 (CET)

On Monday, 2011-10-31 at 16:19 +0200, Kostas Koudaras wrote:

Hey I forgot to mention the most important stuff :s
The Document will be ready about a week before the release so keep an
eye here around 8-9 of November, in the 16th(day of the release)
everyone of us will have the announcement ready so that we can blog it
or give it to local Press or do what ever we can think with it in
order to promote 12.1, In the 'original'(English) announcement we will
have links to the translated Announcements.
I am thinking in making a wiki page with all the translations and link
there, so that it will be available to anyone, although if someone has
another idea please feel free to tell me about it.

I still need to know in what format we will have to process the translation - some formats I can not handle, and if that is the case some other has to step up and do it.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)