Re: [opensuse-translation] Need to clean some comment lines
2011/10/31 Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi!

In some of the .po I'm translating I see many comments like:

#| msgid "You have used only lowercase letters for the password."

I believe they correspond to the msgid from the memory file used for
automatic fuzzy translation. I would like to remove them automatically, this
should be easy to do with a sed line - but I'm not that fluent with sed
though I think it should be easy.

Find lines starting with "#| " and delete them.

A kind soul around?  O:-)

Hi,

This messages are created with msgmerge using option --merge:

`--previous'
Keep the previous msgids of translated messages, marked with `#|',
when adding the fuzzy marker to such messages.

They are used in Lokalize to show us what exactly changes when a
string is changed (in this screenshot you can see it:
http://forums.wesnoth.org/download/file.php?id=21030&mode=view - the
blue is the text added and the red is the text which is gone)

Regards,

Luiz