Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.1 Release announcement needs translation
2011/10/28 Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>:
(2011/10/28 17:38), Carlos E. R. wrote:

AFAIK, you just need to update the
trunk/lcn/50-pot/RELEASE-NOTES-openSUSE.pot file in our SVN, and it
will be translated by the person in each team adscribed to the task.

Kostas was talking about release *announcement* which will be published
on news.o.o, not *RELEASE-NOTES*. ;-)

Yeap, that is what I am talking about...

--
_/_/     Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/  Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/

Kostas

--
http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr