[opensuse-translation] Installation setup slideshow location
Hi,

I'd like to know where are located installation slideshow (screens
displayed while OpenSUSE is installing to disk, which usually says
what's the best in OpenSUSE) PO/POT files to translation. I'd like to
translate them.

What I know is only where are located yast translation files
(https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/<lang>/po/).

Next thing: Release notes - will it be ready on 30.10. (according to
Timeline)? Where will be located and what deadline will be to translate
it?

Thanks.

Jan Papež (honyczek)