Re: [opensuse-translation] Strings for webyast are obsolete.
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:44:11 -0200

On 2011-10-17 11:39, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
Hi,

There is a package called "translate-toolkit"
(http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/index) which is a set
of programs for translators. One of them is poconflicts which extract
only the conflicts, which is what you are looking at.
I have it packages in my home repo as well as in the M17N repository.

Interesting.

What is the difference between the M17N/ and the M17N:/ repos?
Anyway, there is no "translate-toolkit" there.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/M17N/openSUSE_11.4/x86_64/

Hi,

You won't find it here because it's a noarch package:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/M17N/openSUSE_11.4/noarch/

The :/ repos are subrepos, generally they use to test something or
some changes before submitting to the root repo.

And yes, it generate tons of conflicts ;-) I use it from time to time.

Regards

Luiz