Re: [opensuse-translation] http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:05:05 +0400
Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But again: if there are no objections, I'm fine with disabling
Klára's cronjob and "move" it to your account, so everything should
be fine (after cleaning up the file ownerships).
Well, I for sure don't have any objections, that would be just
great ;) If there will be any security concerns, I'm perfectly fine
with keichwa:i18n ownership.

No security concerns. You are now part of the trusted group (to be able
to edit your crontab) and I migrated the cronjob from Klára to your
account already (but with the same path, of course, so you might
better adapt it to your needs).

All files in i18n.opensuse.org/htdocs belong to you now - feel free to
change the group permissions to whatever is needed.

With kind regards,
Lars

--
Lars Vogdt <Lars.Vogdt@xxxxxxxx>