Re: [opensuse-translation] http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/
Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx> writes:

You *are* a member of the i18n group already. So a simple "newgrp i18n"
would change your primary group to the i18n group. ...and as result,
every file that you are touching would belong to the i18n group. We can
also put your account permanently into this group, if you like.

But again: if there are no objections, I'm fine with disabling Klára's
cronjob and "move" it to your account, so everything should be fine
(after cleaning up the file ownerships).

This would be fine and probably wanted, IMO. I'm not sure about the
i18n group, but it probably be better, if all members of the group could
update the files or run the scripts--even if nobody else than minton
currently wants to do it. It is great that Alexander resolved all
accumulated bugs some weeks ago!

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany