Re: [opensuse-translation] Strings for webyast are obsolete.
2011/10/13 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
Thanks for the reminder.  We now have updated webyast files in the
trunk.  They are basically the same as in the SLE11 branch.  You are
strongly encouraged to make use of the existing translations from the
branch (if your language exists there)::

https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/branches/SLE11/webyast

I have just checkout such repo and the first thing I can note is that
files have different names, in "our" trunk there are files that are
not in the branch and vice versa.

If the existing translations do not match your expectations resp. if
they are different from your style, it would help a lot, if you'd report
your findings (either in bugzilla or via mail to me or Shane).

Is there a simple way to compare strings that is not manually diff the
files that are supposed to be the same?

Anyway, I have also merged from updated pot files and nothing is
changed, except for a new file (webyast-example-ui) with 5 strings.
I find quite difficult to think that after about 5 months no string
has been changed.

Regards,
Andrea