Re: [opensuse-translation] http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/
2011/10/12 Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>:
Tirsdag den 11. oktober 2011 21:23:27 skrev Andrea Turrini:
Italian statistics page is OK.

Danish is ok too.

Maybe the script fails somewhere in the alphabet because of some erroneus
files in some lang?

I looked again at the Italian statistics page and I have discovered
that is not really OK.

In particular, yesterday evening I submitted a new version of
yast/s390.it.po that includes last changes available in the pot file.
As a result, currently there are 311 strings while in the previous
version strings were only 175. The stats page still report 175 strings
but it should have been generated (Wed Oct 12 06:07:22 CEST 2011)
after I submitted s390.it.po (2011-10-11 22:55:40 +0200 = CEST).

So Italian statistics page is not updated correctly.

Previously I had not noticed this since we keep all strings translated.

Regards,
Andrea