Re: [opensuse-translation] http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/
2011/10/11 Olav P. <olav.pet@xxxxxxxxx>:
På Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:16:37 +0200, skrev Freek de Kruijf
<f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>:

On dinsdag 11 oktober 2011 10:28:25 Piotr Krakowiak wrote:

Hi,

why translation statistics page updated
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/ are wrong? For example, in the
Polish translation of YaST is fully translated and appear on the
deficiencies.

I tried to find the statistics for the Polish yast using lokalize and
indeed
just a few fuzzy and untranslated. Much less than was reported on the
above
page.

Maybe some of the differences come from the fact that lokalize sometimes
does
not see all .po files. I don't know if that is the case for some of the
Polish
.po files. It might be worth to check.

The statistics page hasn't been updated for a week or so, at least not for
my language (nb).
Basically, it is very strange. Stats script goes through an
alphabetically sorted list of languages. Since stats are OK at least
for Russian(ru), then it means script have not crashed on any prior
language (both nb and pl are in that category). Also, stats creation
date is updated OK, which means script worked fine with all languages.
All the code is executed for every language, so if the script became
broken recently, then stats should be wrong for all langs.
I ask all translators in charge to check (Olav and Piotr - re-check,
pls ;) ), whether stats page works fine for you. If there's really a
problem, I'll get to it this weekend.
---
Regards, Minton.