Re: [opensuse-translation] Fwd: [opensuse-project] berlios shutdown - move to gitorious
Am Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [opensuse-project] berlios shutdown - move to gitorious
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 11:59:42 +0200
From: Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx <opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
opensuse-project <opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>, Juergen Weigert <jw@xxxxxxx>

As Berlios.de will be shutting down all services at the end of the year, we
need to move out our
infrastructure and translation repositories from there.

I went through the infrastructure projects, and migrated the active ones to
gitorious:

That's about the opensuse project on berlios, the translations are on a
project of it's own, so we still have to decide.

Greetings, Stephan