[opensuse-translation] Problems with commit on svn+ssh
  • From: Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:12:17 +0200
Hi all,

I have a problem with commit of translation using svn+ssh: I checked
out the repositories using svn+ssh (instead of https) and public key
authentication and until ten days ago all worked ok. Now I can run
"svn update", "svn diff", ... without problems except for "svn commit"
that hangs on:

ori@orodruin:~/Documenti/openSUSE/trunk> svn commit
packages -m "Partial Italian update"
Sending packages/po/base2.it.po
Transmitting file data .

I waited for more than one hour (with lunch in the middle ;-) ) and
then I killed the commit with a Ctrl-C.

It is not a problem with public key authentication, since I can
connect shell.berlios.de using ssh and the public key in my profile is
correct.
Moreover, it is not a problem with user permissions, since if I
checkout the repository using https, then I can commit files (and this
is what I am doing now).

Is someone experiencing the same problem?

I opened a support request on berlios two days ago but I have not yet
received a feedback...

Regards,
Andrea