[opensuse-translation] openSUSE Conference 2011: Translators and Localization
The 3rd international conference of the openSUSE project takes place
in Nuremberg, Germany from 11th to 14th of September 2011:

http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Conference

Now it is up to us to plan translation and localization related
activities: presentations, discussions, or even workshops. I'll offer
to talk about our infrastructure (SVN server and communication
channels), involved people (translators, package and component
maintainers, coordinators), and selected components (e.g., YaST, desktop
files, translation update packages).

What are your ideas? I think small sessions about the tools you use,
would be great. Do we need a trouble-shooting session, where we can
talk about thinks that do not work?

One of my goals would be to attrack even more translators. Often teams
consist of just one active translator. It would help a lot, if more
would join and, for example, do testing and bug reporting.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany