Re: [opensuse-translation] Timestamp and GIT revision in kernel description
2011/5/30 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Am Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
Is it possible to make msgid and msgstr independent from these values,
in order to be sure that translations are up-to-date?

Hmm, technically possible, but it's a challange as you need to patch both the
extracting script and the script in package-translations - nothing I have time
for at the moment.

OK. So I can assume there will be an update when kernel will be frozen.

Best,
Andrea