Re: [opensuse-translation] How to report typos in packages/pot files
2011/5/24 Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>:
2011/5/24 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
I updated the scripts and pot files, but didn't dare to run_merge while you
work on it.

For me, you can run run_merge. I have already submitted the partial
translation and I will not work on the file until this evening. I will
take care of some fuzzy string, but at least I will not translate
wrong strings. However, I do not know whether someone else is
transating packages files but at some time run_merge should be run.

Any news about updating packages/*.po files?

Regards,
Andrea