Re: [opensuse-translation] How to report typos in packages/pot files
  • From: Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 15:32:01 +0200
2011/5/24 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Am Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
Until you find a way to put source rpm name in the po/pot file, if the
rpm is installed in my system, I can use rpm -qi and check the "Source
RPM:" field.
I updated the scripts and pot files, but didn't dare to run_merge while you
work on it.

For me, you can run run_merge. I have already submitted the partial
translation and I will not work on the file until this evening. I will
take care of some fuzzy string, but at least I will not translate
wrong strings. However, I do not know whether someone else is
transating packages files but at some time run_merge should be run.

Regards,
Andrea