Re: [opensuse-translation] How to report typos in packages/pot files
Am Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
Hi all,
I am translating packages/base1.po file and I have found some typo in
the msgids. If I have understood correctly, these msgids are extracted
automatically from rpms included in the distribution.

What is the best way to report such typos? Should I contact directly
the rpm mantainer or file a bug in bnc?
In the former case, how can I find the mantainer given that I do not
have an account in obs and rpm -qi reports only authors?
In the latter case, is there an (almost) automatic way to relate the
rpm to the right component available in bnc?

Really the easiest way is getting an OBS account (actually you have one, you
just have to login on build.opensuse.org once with your bugzilla credentials)
and then follow the steps on
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Collaboration#Example_with_web_interface

The documentation is not really 100% uptodate, but you shouldn't need any
external tools - only click around the web interface. The only thing missing
is a changelog, but we hope to get this in as well.

Greetings, Stephan