Re: [opensuse-translation] "packages" translation
The pot files are grouped by importance (the last update happened before 11.3,
so the strings may be a bit dusty though - but I can uptodate them if the
interest in package translation increases):

- Base packages 1 and 2
- GNOME live cd
- KDE live cd
- DVD packages 1-6
- rest

OK. I will start with base1 and then base2.

BTW: there is an oldpdb.it.po which carries the old translations. If you have
a tool to use a compendium and some luck, you may get some out of it.

I am not lucky since in oldpdb there are (few) strings in Italian and
a lot in English and German. Moreover, almost all Italian strings are
wrong.
If I have understood correctly, the oldpdb.it.po file is not used (it
is as a cache), so I will skip it completely.

Regards,
Andrea