Re: [opensuse-translation] Updating the website i18n.opensue.org
2011/4/14 Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>:
Now that we have a branch for openSUSE 11.4 I would like to see the website
i18n.opensuse.org updated. openSUSE 11.1 removed and the branches openSUSE
11.3, who never made it on this website, and 11.4 added.
Hopeless. Imagine an admin named Nobody, that would be a good
description for current i18n.opensuse.org situation:
11.1 branch is obsolete?
New 11.3 branch? Oh, and 11.4?
New languages cause of new translation teams?
Don't worry, Nobody cared about it! ))

I offered to take or share that responsibility several times (here in
ML and also in bugzilla), but Nobody cared about it, too ))
--
Regards, Minton.