Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: obsolete webyast pot files in openSUSE localization svn?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 14:17:31 +0100 (CET)

On Monday, 2011-03-07 at 10:00 +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

"Carlos E. R." <> writes:

I have already translated the Spanish side of webyast and uploaded it to
the svn at berlios. I fear this is too late for 11.4 GM (although I opened
a Bugzilla about this on Feb 14), so I would really like to see this
update package distributed via YOU.

Please, assign it to me.

Done.

Are you still busy with translating webyast? How much time do you need
for preparing this Update?

The Spanish translation is done. I can still review it, looking at things a second time catches things.

I'd like to submit the packages end of this week or early next week.

Perhaps early next week will leave time for other teams to work over the weekend.

If teams had webyast fully translated for 11.3, the changes for 11.4 are doable in a few hours. If they have to translate it fully, then it takes a long time.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" at Telcontar)