Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: obsolete webyast pot files in openSUSE localization svn?
Mandag 7. mars 2011 11.05.00 skrev Guillaume Gardet :
Le 07/03/2011 10:08, Andrea Turrini a écrit :
2011/3/7 Karl Eichwalder<ke@xxxxxxx>:
Are you still busy with translating webyast? How much time do you need
for preparing this Update?

I'd like to submit the packages end of this week or early next week.

Karl, can you synchronize the Italian version? I tried using Carlos'
scripts but I have found some problem generating new po files from
pot.

Thanks,
Andrea

You can try this one I used. You must have the POT files in ./00-POT/ and
the po files in ./$lang/po/. If not, you can download them with SVN. It
merge the PO files with latest POT files and create PO files for new POT
files. You must change the lang (from "fr" to "it" for example).

#!/bin/bash

I have probably not followed this discussion from the beginning.

However, is there a particular reason why the webyast files cannot be merged
centrally for all languages in the same way as as lcn and yast repositories?

--

Olav P.