Re: [opensuse-translation] webyast pots are obsolete
2011/3/2 Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
If I find the way I would fish for everyone and you can focus only on
the translations.
how do you like this scenario?
Kálmán, while your suggestion is way too generous, it is not what we
need right now, IMHO. This thread clearly demonstrates that more info
from developers is needed, since some translation-related decisions
were taken in a closed-group manner. If translations are done by
Novell team (which is like SLE situation and everybody is fine with
it) then why would we bother to translate files in our repo and waste
human resouces and stats page space on it? If translations are kept on
gitorious then why would we bother to keep those files in our SVN-repo
and waste CPU cycles and HDD space on it? We definitely have a gap
here with developers-translators communication, so some things need a
little clarifying...
Maybe you could contact webyast devs as a translation coordinator and
ask for some feedback on this?
--
Regards, Minton.