[opensuse-translation] 11.3 translation online updates
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:20:48 +0200
End of next week, I'll try to prepare 11.3 translation online updates.
This is recently triggered by

bnc#624991: Can't change system language.

(the old Korean bug was back, which I have had to resolve manually. It
is still unclear why this always happened during merging and I do not
have the time to debug it...).

We also updated the update-desktop-files--it would be great if you could
take a look... It's all in the openSUSE 11.3 branch now, of course.

Drop me a line, if you updated your 11.3 yast translations after the
final release of openSUSE 11.3. I'll try to publish them, too.

R&D / Documentation