Re: [opensuse-translation] Creating openSUSE 11.3 SVN branch
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:08:45 +0200
"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

The branch (branches/openSUSE-11_3-Branch) is not available.

We need both. There has to be a frozen branch corresponding to what is to
be 11.3, and where any bug will be handled. And there has to be a
development branch, corresponding to factory, where we don't work for the
moment, and where future development will be.

Yes, sure. I was asking because ATM I do not know whether we actually
need or want to publish and 11.3 translation update.

R&D / Documentation