Re: [opensuse-translation] Creating openSUSE 11.3 SVN branch
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 00:48:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Wednesday, 2010-07-07 at 23:19 +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

Our develovers already branched the yast source code. To avoid
confusion, I'd like to create a similar branch in our
localization SVN later this week on Friday (2010-07-09).

I'm not sure whether we will actually need the 11.3 branch,
though. Please, keep track of translation fixes--we will need
rough info about changes in case we want to publish
translation online updates.

We need both. There has to be a frozen branch corresponding to what is to be 11.3, and where any bug will be handled. And there has to be a development branch, corresponding to factory, where we don't work for the moment, and where future development will be.

Otherwise, we can not handle 11.3 bugs, only factory's.

- -- Cheers,