Re: [opensuse-translation] New translation team / language creation
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 23:11:26 +0200
Am Wed 07 Jul 2010 06:51:32 PM CEST schrieb Nils-Christoph Fiedler <ncfiedler@xxxxxxxxx>:

Thank you! I just started with installation.nds.po, getting warm with
svn, because I am used to use GIT.

Nice--I saw your checkin :)

Is there a webinterface, where one can keep track of the changes like
this here is one for German?: http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/de
Something like http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/nds

"ast" is also still missing. Maybe, 3-letter language codes are not
recognized automatically. Kláro, will you please take a look and
check, why stats for both languages are not visible?

Pretty soon now we also need to add or replace some branches (SLE
and openSUSE).

Karl