Re: [opensuse-translation] New translation team / language creation
Thank you! I just started with installation.nds.po, getting warm with
svn, because I am used to use GIT.
Is there a webinterface, where one can keep track of the changes like
this here is one for German?: http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/de
Something like http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/nds

Regards,
Nils