[opensuse-translation] Joining Vietnamese translation team
  • From: Nguyen Dinh Chau <chaund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 09:48:07 +0700
Hello, how are you doing?
I'm a volunteer from Vietnam. I want to take part in the translation process of openSUSE into my language.
In the localization table I saw Vietnamese team but with no member, so I guess I should ask here.
I am going to build a team of some friends who also love openSUSE and willing to help. At the moment,
I am myself able to spend at least 1h a day steadily doing the task. So you can be sure that this task is
seriously taken.
And here are some required information:
My language: Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
My name: call me Nikkel