Re: [opensuse-translation] Missing strings in update-desktop-files-yast since revision #57511
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 07:29:11 +0200
Am Wed 02 Jun 2010 09:23:04 PM CEST schrieb "embar@xxxxxxxx" <embar@xxxxxxxx>:

I recently in openSUSE 11.3Milestone7 (installed from KDE4 LiveCD 32 bit)
added Factory repository and updated all YaST packages, manually
downloaded and compiled all opensuse-related translations. I opened YaST2
and found, that „Virtualization“, „Install Hypervisor and Tools“ was still
untranslated.

Please, report it as a YaST bug in bugzilla and ask the developers to check,
whether the .spec file is still fine (usage of update-desktop-files and
related macros). Cc me.

I observed, that thees strings were removed in revision 57511 (based on
POT-Creation-Date: 2010-05-07 09:16+0000).

Or do we have to add an additional repository for string collection?

Karl