Re: [opensuse-translation] Something strange in lokalize
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:55:26 +0200
Op woensdag 2 juni 2010 18:20:50 schreef Vojtěch Zeisek:
Dne St 2. června 2010 18:00:17 Freek de Kruijf napsal(a):
I got an answer from the developper after filing a bugreport. In his
newest version these files are shown, so it is apparently a solved bug.
So we wait for the newest version of lokalize.

I hope new version will be available in two days or so - deadline of
translations for 11.3 is coming... :-)

I am afraid that now you know these two files do not show up in lokalize, you
have to open them via the menu Open and navigate to your directory with these
files, to open them and do the translation, if have not done the translation
already.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf