Re: [opensuse-translation] "Proxy" should be in update-desktop-files-yast
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 11:44:40 +0200
Am Mittwoch 02 Juni 2010 schrieb embar@xxxxxxxx:
Hi,

I found that YaST uses translation of "Proxy" from
update-desktop-files-kde-services. This is annoying, because in upstream
there is a bad translation in Lithuanian („Proksi“, should be
„Įgaliotasis serveris“). Names of YaST modules should not depend on KDE
translations.

That won't happen, sorry. Contact KDE upstream to fix it.

We already limit translations to the name of the desktop file, but as both
are named proxy.desktop, there is little chance unless we change all yast2
desktop file names.

Greetings, Stephan