[opensuse-translation] Something strange in lokalize
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:53:26 +0200
Hi,

I use lokalize to do the openSUSE translations. When I open the trunk/lcn
project I get a list of the .po files in the Project Overview tab. The strange
thing is that two files do not show up there: kiwi.nl.po and sax.nl.po. When I
click on Open I can open them OK. Anybody seen this too?

I have the same problem when opening 11.2branch/lcn; also these two files do
not show.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf