Re: [opensuse-translation] Re-enabling patches with translations
  • From: Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:57:59 +0400
2010/5/12 Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>:

 Hello,

 is it a problem to translate again strings that have already been translated
in the past?

 I've noticed that during updating KDE packages to 4.4.0 a number of our local
patches got temporarily disabled because they didn't apply cleanly and were
non-trivial to update, and this "temporarily" lasted until this week when I
found this out and updated them. However the patches add few translations
(five, to be exact). Would it be ok if I commit updated kdebase4-openSUSE.pot
to the SVN, given that these strings were already translated for 11.2?
Where do you think these strings were translated before? Cause I can't
remember the kdebase4-openSUSE.pot file in lcn repo. There was just
kde4-openSUSE.pot, if you meant it, then committing a new version to
reflect recent changes is a proper way of life, so it's not just OK,
it's an urgent thing to do. =)

--
Regards, Minton.