[opensuse-translation] Changes for Greek Localization Team
  • From: Kostas Boukouvalas <boukouvalas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:54:19 +0300
Good afternoon,

After talking with the team coordinator Vasileios Giannakopoulos, he
acknowledged me that he is no longer interested about coordinating the
(non existing) team. I will do a try to rejuvenate openSUSE Greek
Localization Team next months.

My name is Kostas Boukouvalas
My email is boukouvalas@xxxxxxxxx

Please, take care about my SVN access.

Inform me if you need any further information. I would like also to
ask, if this is possible, to create inside opensuse.org a page with
the name "Translation-el" in order to organise better any upcoming
members in the team.

A proper opensuse mailing list should be also considered.

Thank you

Best Regards,
Kostas Boukouvalas