Re: [opensuse-translation] Doubt in webyast_webclient
  • From: Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 18:54:51 +0400
2010/5/9 Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

In the file webyast_webclient there is 2 strings which has something
between %s like this:

You are using an unsupported browser. Please switch to %sFireFox 3.5 or
better%s or %sInternet Explorer 8%s. Thanks! [%sclose%s]

Is these expressions supposed to be translated?
I guess that %s will be substituted with proper tags, so that these
expressions become links. So I translated them with no fear =)
--
Regards, Minton.