[opensuse-translation] POTs without a Creation-Date field
  • From: Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 00:36:56 +0400
Hi, folks!
As I do manual merges of translation tree with latest templates (with
the help of the script mentioned some time earlier on this list) I
face the same issue all the time:
50-pot/bootloader.pot does not have a POT-Creation-Date:
50-pot/kiwi.pot does not have a POT-Creation-Date:
50-pot/linuxrc.pot does not have a POT-Creation-Date:
50-pot/sax.pot does not have a POT-Creation-Date:
Isn't POT-file creation semi-automated, so those files are kinda bug
in a workflow or should corresponding maintainers be informed about
such a trouble?
--
Regards, Minton.