Re: [opensuse-translation] Automated emails sending about commit
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:54:58 +0100

On 2010-03-24 12:21, Rastislav Krupanský wrote:
Hi Karl.

When i commit a translated po file, i send e-mail to the mailing
list(opensuse-translation-sk). Is there any way to set e-mail sending
automatically when commiting translated po files? I'm getting lost
there, because there are too many translated files.
Other translators would be automatically noticed about commited files.
Thanks.

Dunno, but I would not like to get messages like that on the Spanish
translation list. Ask your
co-listers first if they don't object.

Anyway, the berlioz server sends emails on any change, if you don't disable
them.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Minas Tirith))